Welcome to Grid Law Solicitors!
Essential legal advice for entrepreneurs and ambitious business owners
“Thank you for visiting our website. If you’re here, I’m guessing you have a legal problem or need some advice.
Legal issues can be extremely stressful and, in my experience, the quicker you deal with them, the better. Often, all that’s needed is just one phone call to put your mind at rest and lift a huge weight off your shoulders.
So, please Contact Me to arrange a free, no obligation consultation and we can discuss your options. Alternatively, please have a look at our online store. You may be able to find the advice you are looking for immediately, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. ”
David Walker, founder of Grid Law Solicitors
Legal toolkits designed and written to give you the most cost-effective advice you need!
Prize Competition Toolkit
Set up and run a successful, profitable and legal prize competition business
Need some quick advice?
Our blogs may contain the answers you are looking for
Useful tips and guides on a number of common & not so common legal topics:
- How to register a trademark in the UK
- Do I need to trademark my brand?
- Case Study: Nando’s v Fernando’s – How to avoid a branding nightmare as a new start-up
- Case Study: Supermac’s v McDonald’s – How a small business can stand up for their rights and not be bullied into rebranding
- A brand protection strategy for small businesses
What do you do when you need legal advice?
When you need legal advice, you have two options, you can try to figure the answer out yourself or you can speak to a solicitor.
If you’re like most people, the thought of a huge bill for legal fees puts you off speaking to a solicitor. So, instead, you Google your question and start searching for answers. But, is this advice really free?
You may not pay for it, but this advice still has a cost. Searching for answers takes up valuable time that could be better spent working on your business. You also have no guarantee that the information you find is accurate, up to date, or even relevant to your specific circumstances.
Remember, if you’re searching for answers to a legal problem, it’s an important issue for your business. If you rely on the advice you find, and it turns out to be wrong, you could be putting your business at risk. This could end up costing you far more in the long run. Having said that, a little bit of careful research is a good thing.
If you have a general understanding of the legal issues you’re facing, it will save you time and money as we won’t have to spend so long explaining the background details. We can get straight to the heart of the matter and discuss the specific points that are most important to you.
As with many solicitors, we offer a free initial discussion to talk through your options. Speaking to us will save you valuable time and give you the confidence that you’re obtaining the best advice for you and your business. We completely understand your concerns about costs, but please don’t let the thought of them put you off picking up the phone and calling us.
We can discuss the issues you’re facing, your options for resolving them and the likely costs of any further work we need to do. In many cases we can work on a fixed fee basis or find other ways of spreading the cost to ease your cash flow. So, whatever business legal issues you’re facing, please give us a call today and let us put your mind at ease.
However, we also know that entrepreneurs don’t follow the normal 9 to 5 daily routine. So, we have developed a range of online resources which you can access immediately, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please take a look at the links above and see how these can save you time and money.
At Grid Law Solicitors, our priority is clear. We want to provide you with the very best service we can.
- We will always give you an honest appraisal of your position from a legal and commercial perspective.
- We’re not afraid to give an opinion. We will give you the benefit of our experience and help you decide what to do next.
- Our advice will be clear and easy to understand, with no jargon.
- We will deal with your legal issues quickly and efficiently, giving you regular updates (even just to say there is nothing to report). You won’t have to chase us for information or be left wondering what is going on.
- There will be no unexpected bills. Our pricing will be transparent and where possible we will work on a fixed fees basis.
Check out our latest Blogs:
- What can I register as a trade mark to protect my brand?
- Intellectual Property Essentials
- Case Study: Silence does not amount to acceptance of an offer so no legally binding contract was in place
- Heads of Agreement – Help or hindrance to contract negotiations?